Texas Brony Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anypony still check back here now & again or is it just me?

Go down

Does anypony still check back here now & again or is it just me? Empty Does anypony still check back here now & again or is it just me?

Post  Cypresswolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 pm

I still look for stuff to post here so there's something to come back to. Summer's been pretty slow newswise, not really much in the works except for Brony Fan Fair next month & The Renaissance meetup and Oni-Con in October.

I attended San Japan in San Antonio this weekend. There was a Brony panel there - finding more anime conventions have at least 1 panel for Bronies. Started seeing those with Oni-Con last year.

In the meantime with the lack of news, I'm still working on the Season 3 Pony Bingo - just posted 61-72 - not much further to go to reach the initial 100, and with no word on when season 3 will start, I still have time - I'll keep making them up until the first episode synopsis is released. I will post about it when that happens.
Cypresswolf
Cypresswolf
Rarity

Back to top Go down

Does anypony still check back here now & again or is it just me? Empty Re: Does anypony still check back here now & again or is it just me?

Post  Cypresswolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Very Happy Glad to see up to 10 still check here, so I'll keep posting whatever I find. I'll update some of my previous topics soon - MLP comic series, BFF convention, & merch news among other things.
Cypresswolf
Cypresswolf
Rarity

Back to top Go down