Texas Brony Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 Premiere Nov 10 - The Crystal Empire

Go down

Season 3 Premiere Nov 10 - The Crystal Empire Empty Season 3 Premiere Nov 10 - The Crystal Empire

Post  Cypresswolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:37 am

As much as I tried to avoid spoilers - if only to have more time to make up more spots for S3 Bingo -I guess it was futile to avoid them completely.

Here's the first episode of the new season.

Spoiler:

Discuss, Speculate, Post something - Let's make this forum active again!
Cypresswolf
Cypresswolf
Rarity

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Premiere Nov 10 - The Crystal Empire Empty Re: Season 3 Premiere Nov 10 - The Crystal Empire

Post  Cypresswolf Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:30 pm

I haven't re watched these episodes since premiere

But I heavily enjoyed the opener

The villain King Sombre seemed much like Sauron of Lord of the Rings - as far as explanation goes. Sauron didn't have much background either, but still held a great evil presence throughout the story.

I consider Wife Tossing a pony sport - mainly because of this picture featured in Equestria Daily's Drawfriend 627 - http://paradigmpizza.deviantart.com/art/Cadenceball-338088043 - How can you not love that Laughing So if you're playing season 3 bingo, you can cross that space out - Yes, there was Jousting too

Twilight learned some epic new spells - C'mon, learning a new spell from sight alone is as EPIC as it gets! Twilight, I'm certain, will surpass Applejack as best pony in my view, but it is not this day - close thought Smile (I love them all I love you)

The designs of the crystal ponies surpassed my expectations - no two are alike - different hair styles, did you notice?

There were A LOT of great facial expressions - Twilight's "Special Eyes" look when she picked up the quills, Pinkie Pie's tantrum over the Flugle Horn, Rarity's breakdown after Rainbow told her "it looks like another dusty old castle to me", etc.

At least we got this out of Twilight's look ^_^

More to come after I rewatch for things I missed or forgot
Cypresswolf
Cypresswolf
Rarity

Back to top Go down